The Horrors tickets
Ben je ook al jaren fan van The Horrors? Dan is er goed nieuws. The Horrors zal binnenkort een concert geven waar jij bij kan zijn. De kaartverkoop is inmiddels gestart. Als absolute The Horrors fan mag je deze show niet missen. Het zijn ongetwijfeld weer een spectakel worden.
De laatste kaarten voor The Horrors vind je op Ticketshoponline. Wij vergelijken de beste prijzen voor The Horrors tickets die te koop worden aangeboden door fans en ticketbureaus. Hier vind je The Horrors toegangsbewijzen, vergelijk prijzen en bestel je The Horrors tickets via Ticketshoponline. Kijk en Vergelijk en altijd goedkoop!We proberen de prijzen van de tickets altijd up to date houden, maar er kunnen wel eens verschillen optreden. Klik daarom altijd door naar alle Ticket Aanbieders!
About The Horrors
There are at least three bands called The Horrors:
1) An indie rock band from Essex, England.
2) A garage rock/punk band from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
3) An American psychedelic rock band active in the 1960s
1) The Horrors are an indie rock band which formed in 2006 in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England, United Kingdom. The band consists of Faris Badwan (vocals), Joshua Hayward (guitar), Tom Cowan (Keyboards), Rhys Webb (Bass) and Joseph Spurgeon (drums). The band has released two full length albums: 2007's Strange House and 2009's Primary Colours, with a third, Skying, which according to Songfacts was released on July 11th 2011 on XL recordings and recorded by the band in their own London studio built by Joshua Hayward.
Formed by ace faces of the East London and Southend-on-sea angular scene in 2006, The Horrors have released six singles and two albums for Loog and an EP in the US. They have already been on the front cover of NME, despite their singles being so limited that they are already considered collectors' items.
After releasing several singles they released their debut album Strange House in 2007. Strange House is primarily a Garage Rock album with elements of Horror Punk, and the album contains several of the Horrors previous singles. They made a number of festival appearances throughout 2007 to support this album, including appearances at the Glastonbury Festival, Reading and Leeds Festivals, various Scandinavian festivals, the Summer Sonic Festival in Japan, and the Splendour in the Grass Festival in Australia. They also supported the Arctic Monkeys.
The follow-up to Strange House, 2009's Primary Colours marked a major change of direction away from Garage Rock to Shoegaze and Post-Punk. The album was met with critical acclaim and was announced as one of the twelve albums shortlisted for the year's Mercury Prize award and it named the best album of the 2009 by NME. The Horrors took to the road to support album including slots at Reading and Leeds, Glastonbury, Hurricane Festival, T in the Park in Scotland, the Underage Festival and many others. In addition to this the band opened for The Kills, Nine Inch Nails, and Placebo, and played a string of headline dates across America and Europe. The Horrors returned in 2011 with their third album Skying Skying and were announced again for major festivals including Glastonbury and Reading festival. In addition to this the band will embark on their largest headline UK tour to date including a homecoming show in Southend on Sea
2) A garage rock/punk band from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, which formed in 1997 and broke up in 2003. They released two albums, The Horrors (2000) and Vent (2003). Singer/guitarist Paul Cary recently released his debut album, Ghost of a Man, on Candy Dinner Records in 2010.
3) An American psychedelic rock group active in the 1960s, best known for their single "Briar Patch".
For much more information, go to the
Official forum, "The Horum" and
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.